Beach Holiday Cottage is 3 minutes walk from the beautiful beachfront. This Apollo Bay cottage boasts a fully equipped kitchen, a large balcony and a flat-screen TV. Beach Holiday Cottage offers free wifi and free on-site parking.
Positioned a 15-minute drive from the Great Otway National Park, guests at Beach Holiday Cottage Apollo Bay can enjoy cycling or hiking in the surrounding areas. You can take a 1-hour drive along the Great Ocean Road to the town of Lorne.
The holiday house features a dining area and a living area with a CD and DVD player. There is a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. A washing machine, ironing facilities, linen and towels are also provided.
Things to Do:
Restaurants and markets
- Cafe 153 Cafe/bar (0.7 km)
- Foodworks Supermarket Supermarket (0.7 km)
- Apollo Bay Foreshore Market on Saturdays Market (0.7 km)
- La Bimba Restaurant Restaurant (0.8 km)
- Waves Cafe/bar (0.8 km)
- The Bay Leaf Cafe Cafe/bar (0.8 km)
- Casalingo Restaurant Restaurant (0.8 km)
- IGA Supermarket Supermarket (0.8 km)
- Chris\’ Beacon Point Restaurant Restaurant (9 km)
- Bass Strait Sea/ocean (0.2 km)
- Marriner\’s Lookout Mountain (2 km)
- Lake Elizabeth near Forrest Lake (35 km)
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 16 years are charged AUD 10 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
Visa and Master Card.